Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Type 88 (south korea)

• T-72 (Russia)

• Arjun Mk 1 (India)

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, I am not an expert in tanks, and of course the two MBT used in combat (I mean the "Challenger" and the "M1A Abrams") have proven his value a lot of times hehehe, but I would take probably as the best tank to the new model Leopard 2A6, with his new gun Rheinmetall 120mm/55 calibres made after testing the Ex Russian MBT of the old Democratic Germany Republic which passed to the reuniffied Germany. I hope Spain will upgrade our Leopards with this gun If it is not included too from the begining, the resorces are a little bit confussing).

What is the Eurotank? Do you mean the Leopard 2A6?

By the way, where in Croatia are you from? I have been to Croatia several times (both business and pleasure), it is a wonderful country. I love the food and you have some amazing beaches.

The Abrams is top of the line and battle tested. One shortcoming is the way it sucks up fuel, severly limiting it's range.

The Leopard 2 A6 and the Abrams are equal and so the best in the western states, the only minus of the Abrams is the high fuel consumption.

And i think if it would come to a battle that these tanks had a chance of 5 killed to 1 own loss against commie tanks.

T.

I would go for the "Leopardo", the Spanish built "Leopard" 2A6, upamored to 70 tonnes, new Rheinmetall gun (120 mm/55 calibres), and firecontrol of General Dynamics-Santa Barbara. It´s a true beauty.

What is the Eurotank? Do you mean the Leopard 2A6?

By the way, where in Croatia are you from? I have been to Croatia several times (both business and pleasure), it is a wonderful country. I love the food and you have some amazing beaches.

Yep, Eurotank is the Leo2.

I live in Dalmatia, Trogir region. Glad you like the country :)

i voted for Leo 2, i think need keep out T-72 from list it isn't a modern tank, can replaced with T-80 if you want keep a soviet time tank, italian tank name is "Ariete" not ariate

Here's a wierd request
I've been trying to make a model game for 1:72 models of modern tanks, ive done ALOT of research but all i have turned up is max speed and type of cannon they use (plus armaments)
Im useing Flames of war mechanics for game play but armour thickness is classified and theres no official data on how new armour types (synthetic, reactive, other) react or resist to HEAT rounds or the savo or whatever its called (the round that has a spike of depleated uranium), this seems to be the best place to look so any help would be greatly apreciated.
I need to know:
-what armour resists better out of all the other tanks listed in the survey as those are what im useing in my game
-what countries gun is the best
-are all the rounds used by tankers the same (as in is one heat round different from the other of the same cal)

Its like warhammer 40K, flames of war if anyones played any of those, i hope to incorperate aircraft soon i just need the hard data.

thanks in advance.

First, the Abrams is best, second, this is a WW2 Plane forum, this is a poll about modern tanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back