Chino 2007 Airshow

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
The Planes of Fame museum are hosting their annual airshow at the Chino Airport.

Last year, a P-26 was flown for the first time in 20 years at an airshow anywhere! It flew with a P-35 Guardsman , P-51 Mustang and F-86 in formation for the National anthem. From there, the show got better and better.

There is no official show page as yet, but you can visit the museum website to see the collection of aircraft and watch for updates about the show.

The Air Museum ~ Planes of Fame

This is one of the best shows that I have been to in my lifetime, and every year is awesome.

well i wouldn't complain Wanaka's still the largest aircshow in the southern hemisphere isn't it?

Yeah but its not like I can drive to Wanaka, there's that whole Tasman Sea thingy thats in the way:rolleyes: I believe that the Avalon airshow is the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere.

so why do you pronouce this "Cheeno" but China as "Chine-a"?

Remember that Southern California was originally full of Spanish speaking people and mosty place names are of Spanish origins (Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc). Chino is one of the Spanish names. So it's Chino, like Latino. What is ironic about that is that the word Chino, in literal translation from Spanish, means Chinese!

Here are a few of the highlights from last year. Every year, something unique and uber-cool happens. Seeing the P-26 fly was really cool. Where else will you see a Zero in formation with a P-51A?

I got 40 galleries of photos from that show that I posted on my website.

Attachments

• DSC_2756.jpg
    DSC_2756.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_2832.jpg
    DSC_2832.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC_2862.jpg
    DSC_2862.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC_3053.jpg
    DSC_3053.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC_3160.jpg
    DSC_3160.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC_3681.jpg
    DSC_3681.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 204
No Ching I will not ban you for something trivial. However I will never apologize to someone who outright insults me. You need to learn your place and not try and be a moderator. Read the private messages that I sent to you and drop it allright.

don't worry Ching we've all been there but adler's a good guy you wont get banned for something like this, just chalk it up as you owing adler a fine British Ale...........

fortunately given the number of times i've had run ins with the mods i'm too young to buy beer :toothy5:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back