Bluenoser Tales...get it NOW!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

JimM

Airman
Nov 1, 2007
Just got my copy from Bob "Punchy" Powell, a 352nd pilot, and the squadron historian who's been gracious and kind helping me get my own 352nd book written.

This book is a must have, top drawer in every way. Many amazing tales about the top scoring Mustang squadron in the ETO.
The original hard bound Bluenoser History which originally sold for $50, you cannot get anymore (Bob sold me a copy from the small stash that is left because I'm writing a book on the 352nd myself) and it sells for hundreds on Ebay. The same is sure to happen with this volume, and you can't go pick it up at your local book store.

Go get it!

BLUENOSER TALES

Jim I have heard things about this now for a couple of years direct from Bob, question does he mention me in the contribution pages just out of curiousity ? no sweat if he doesn't but I did send him some infos on JG 301 for his text

agree an excellent title

E ~

The major, instrumental contributors are called out by name.

It does say:

"We thank those that joined us in perpetuating the history and achievements of this outstanding fighter group"

Which is hundreds of people I imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back