Buddy System (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Guys, thanks for the sentiments but I need to apologize for losing my temper like I did.

It was just bad timing on behalf of the "fickle and mysterious innards" of the internet and all the bullsh!t going on here on the home-front that created an ugly display of temper on my behalf.

So after several aborted attempts at making posts and other assorted weirdness, I thought I might step back and cool down before I punched the monitor...well, actually it wasn't a "step back and cool down" but more like "kick this effin' mess to the curb" kind of thing.

Glad to see that Horse is working on the problem and gotten it all sorted out, he's doing a kickass job.

So here I am...the plague hath returned upon humanity, beware :evil4:

Hay Dave, I just happen to have a glass in my hand, so hers to you mate..
t0379.gif
.......... happy your back

Received a PM from Charles............ thought maybe here more would see what's happening.

ccheese said:
Hi Bill:

I'm home, they let me out last Friday. I have a Plurex tube in my chest and the Home Health Care worker comes Mon/Wed/Fri to drain my chest cavity. Can't drive and I'm getting around on a cane.

Charles

My reply...
Bloody hell Charles........... sometimes you just scare the crap out of us. But it must be nioce to be in comfortable surroundings.

You take care of yourself mate.
Bill

I bet that nobody even missed me.... :(
Seriously, though...what's going on, Jan?

Everything ok over there?

Received a PM from Charles............ thought maybe here more would see what's happening.
I've been keeping an eye on Charles' progress at FB, hope he's on his feet soon!

Thanks for passing the word along, Bill :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back