Quotes and Jokes (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A story I have been following closely esp ISIS and the truth in a cartoon..

Attachments

• image001.png
    image001.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 295
From the White House
Concerning Pensions, Healthcare
and Benefits

نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره
ما نقش سايهدگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت
نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايهدگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه
ررفت ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور
اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست نقش ديوار و چشمخيره ماسايه
ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيرهماپيدا
نيست نقش

If I Hear
Anything Else,
I'll Let You Know.

:laughing6:

A daughter got back home from a school and is boasting about her knowledge..

Mom.. all children were able to count up to 5 only but I could up to 10. Is that I'm a blonde?
Yes my baby girl - said Mom.

On the another day she returned home and said... All children knew the alphabet up to C only but I knew it up to E. Is that I'm a blonde?
Yes it is , my little girl.. answered the mother.

The next day the daugher went back in home crying and said.. Mom all children were laughing at me because of my big breasts. Is that I'm a blonde?
No it isn't my sweetie. It is because you are 14 while other chldren are 7 only..

Last edited:
The Police issued a job advertisement. They were looking for blond women. There were three who answered that announcement.
A recruitment committee decided to check on their intelligence. The first blonde was called for the test. She was given with a pic of a man seen in left profile.
What can you tell us about the guy? - asked the Police investigator.
The man has one ear only.... replied the blonde.
The commitee rejected the candidature calling the second blonde showing her the same image and asking about the same.
Blonde no.2 was looking at the shot for a while and said... he has one ear only.
Of course they tossed her out at once.
The third blonde was asked for getting in... the bored commitee is asking the same question showing the picture.
He wears the contacts... she said.
Peelers started checking on papers and discovered she was right. The man wears the contact lenses.
How did you deduce that? - asked amazed investigator
He is not able to wear glasses because he has one ear only... answered the blonde.

Ahhhhh The Wisdom of the Ages........

A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time.
So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up to the holy site.
She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.

"Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. What's your name?

"Morris Feinberg," he replied.

"Sir, how long have you been coming to theWestern Wall and praying?"

"For about 60 years."

"60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"

"I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims."
"I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop."
"I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults and to love their fellow man."
"I pray that politicians tell us the truth and put the interests of the people ahead of their own interests.."

"How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a f!cking Brick wall."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back