Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A bit too polished for me buddy, but as I said AWESOME work none the less...10 out of 10 even an 11!!

Looking forward to see more of your work!

Did you see the wee fire show a page up (9)...?

Thanks ! Yea i saw that i've installed and made a few of those kits, man are they fun! we used to inject propane in there instead of gas man what a sight all blue and orange flames worked great untill the headers start glowing and melting:shock:

Thank you thank you! ive got to get some vids of the sand dragsters i work on at night we run 80 to 90 % nitro talk about fire:shock: the vw eng that are turboed shoot fire balls at idle! it actually rolls out the pipe and goes a couple feet:D

Rules the most dangerous ride list, yes. Seriously crash in one those and the steeringwheel will slam your head off, drive into a tree and the car splits in two etc etc....

Crumble zones help allot..
oh yes and hotrods built in the 1950 that are made of solid steel, have no collabsible steering collum so theat when you crash you get speered yes much better.
go back to driving your volvo moron.

:kamahlitude2:
sorry i get emotional when you put 'cruisers down.
:D

OK Aussie you started this, the toy well hell i'll leave at that its a toy to be pushed around hahahahahahahahaha sorry i forgot you like them:oops:

they are some seriously awesome rods lucky!

I intend on getting something big, v8 and American in the near future :)

I saw a 1950 Ford Spinner Hearse hopefully its around when I got some cash :lol

Behold one of chevy's great engines...the 409. I wouldn't mind to do this one up together with a 392 Hemi, two great classis V-8 engines....would give any rat/retro rod attitude.
the_engine_3-16-06.jpg

troy_9_DSC02163.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back