Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
buy before I'd buy any of today's massproduced crap.... With these you don't a doctors education to change sparkplugs, if even possible with today's cars. When you open the bonnet/hood on these you can actually SEE the engine. Neither are these preset to a certain mileage as when to break down, so that you have to buy or lease a newer and "better" model, and they never let you down, they just keep on rolling in all kinds of weather....

volvo-amazon-1958.jpg

amazon_kombi.jpg

VolvoPV544.jpg

I don't know how it is in Canada or US etc., but in Sweden cars that's over 30 old are taxfree....seen as "classics".
Much the same here but driving a Volvo from the Mid 60's til about 85 it was very expensive as all parts were Volvo and very few in the wrecking yards

One of these

tvr_cerbera_02.jpg

4.5 420bhp V8, 0-60 in 3.9 and 0-100 in 10 seconds. No ABS, no airbags, no traction control. Or if you want to be less sociable

tvr_griffith_500_01.jpg

Only 2 seats, but with a car like this who needs friends?

As ive said on many previous occasions id go with a Land Cruiser because the old ones are simply put indestructible
would fit LSD and lift kit as well as putting a long range fuel tank in.
LSD = Limited Slip Differential
will post pic soon

Got this pic off ebay sort of what im talking about although i do wonder what the idiot did to the bull bar :rolleyes:

and the other one is i believe a new version looks pretty :cool:

Attachments

• 3fe9_1.jpg
    3fe9_1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,238
  • untitled.bmp
    435.8 KB · Views: 1,456
I'd LOVE to drive a MOPAR Hemi too, but I'll probably never be able to afford one....:( :cry:

gtx.jpg

davesrHemiGTX.jpg

69BEE%20001.gif

LeftFront.jpg

1970-Plymouth-Hemi-Cuda-o-fa-sy.jpg

dodge-challenger-1970a.jpg

31436892_2.jpg

pola64.jpg

64fury0.jpg

Anyone of these wouldn't hurt either....
dodge_charger_daytona_1969_01_m.gif

sb.jpg

And of course they'll all have this wee beast under the hood...
P5249667AC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back