Didgiridoos

Didgiridoos, cool or not?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks ass

Major General
Dec 20, 2003
are they and the ability to play them cool or not?? because me and a few friends have just been having this argument :lol:

ok, just this once, i'll vote.........

and we'll see if this changes any opinions- i play the didgeridoo.......

Oh...my...god. Now not only is it Australian...but lanc plays it too. It's just not lookin' good for the Didgiridoo. And also...Rolf Harris played it. It's not f*ckin' cool.

It's about as cool as hemroids. And Yorkshire lass, eh? Where in Yorkshire? :twisted:

Really? Listenin' to Abba and playing the Didgiridoo? Did they change what "it" is again!?

And for everyone else; it's not cool. This man plays it (as well as lanc): Rolf Harris!

rolf_harris.jpg

Rolf is the one on the left of the picture. And NS, stop admiring the damn lemur.

hey Abba are trendy! i actually borrowed the CD of someone else, that's how popular they are, i'm not the only one who likes them! i'll get a pic of me and me didgi sometime, i actually have two :lol:

You get the same effect if you blow down a vacuum cleaner hose. If you suck you can clean the house at the same time as entertaining yourself (I think I have left myself open for a few comments there :rolleyes: )

Thanks Eric yup super, pissed as a fart but still got too Konossos and re-read war in a Stringbag the guy was stationed at Heraklion for a while having a pop at the Germans Italians

Attachments

• crete_004_132.jpg
    crete_004_132.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 211
  • nickolas_2_100.jpg
    nickolas_2_100.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 207

Users who are viewing this thread

Back