Favourite TV cop/detective?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Saint with Roger Moore.
07 zgłoś się (07 Come In) - the polish criminal television series broadcast on TVP between 1976 and 1987 with Bronisław Cieślak.
Murdoch Mysteries with Yannick Bisson.

Last edited:
Detective Andy Sipowicz from NYPD Blue.
Andy_Sipowicz.jpg

I always like Peter Falk as Columbo. He would annoy the piss out of people until they just gave up.

But to me, the coolest was Sonny Crockett from Miami Vice. That Lamborghini was just SWEET!!!! I remember as a young teen that I wouldn't go out on Friday night until I watched Miami Vice.

If your going to include PI's, you have to include Jim Rockford!!!

ditto with Columbo like how they bad guys always think he's an idiot and then suddenly realize he's out foxed them

Jake and the Fat Man...specifically the Fat Man. (Imagine that. You get an acting job on a TV show. Great! What's the part? Your Fat Man in Jake and the Fat Man. Damn... I swore he growled in the intro!)

wow there have been so many good ones over the years ( some better than others but i watched them ). rockford files, mannix, beretta, the orignial hawaii 5-0, barney miller, mcmillian and wife ( susan st james :), hart to hart ( stephanie powers ), remington steele ( stephanie zimbilist ...you see a trend here...lol), moonlighting,....now i need a nap.

All good ones Bobbysocks. What about Charlies Angels. Heck, pick your favorite out of the three gals.

Of course the most bad ars cop to ever walk a beat.......Dirty Harry. OK, he wasn't a TV cop, but if you don't think he was the best, you must feel lucky, punk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back