Fly! or else Post Your Models 2! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah that may be right about gas masks; imagine if guys in a riot had masks; the cops couldn't use gas and yes they are afraid of going into some suburbs. This is the result of total lack of immigration policy leading to ghettos...but this would rather find its place in the politics forum.

And no I don't try to make bombs; just wish resin would be easier to use...:(

Wurger, here's the new pic I made for my siggy.

Attachments

• vince57c.jpg
    vince57c.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4,070
That was supposed to say teaR gas...

Bad news everyone, I visited my house the other week, only to be shocked at seeing my younger brother playing with some of my few airplane models. To top this off, he decided that pulling apart my favorite (my A10) and sticking it together forcefully would be funny. Of course he got off mostly scott free, because mom and dad pulled the old "he has a mental illness, and he missed you..." stuff. My poor baby A10.....:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ah. There, I do see. Try not to kill him.

Oh yes I see; I still have my first model too...total crap. But I love it. A Revell 1/72 Nakajima Ki84 and that was around 1974 I'd say. It always draws me back to that time, I can see those colored Revell boxes at the local toy shop... keep this model, MacArther, even as a wreck.

Lanc. From someone who has watched your model skills from a few years ago to now. My friend you have really improved. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back