Is this footage fake?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bigZ

Senior Airman
Jan 18, 2007
Just seen this and couldn't believe my eyes.

The landing looked like the sort of graphics you'd get from a game like Grand Theft Auto :)

That's an enlarged, close-up vesion of footage posted here before. The originasl footage was much clearer and not as 'jerky'. I've also seen it elsewhere, and a 'still' in a magazine. It was apparently real, and happened at an aerobatic competition!

That's an enlarged, close-up vesion of footage posted here before. The originasl footage was much clearer and not as 'jerky'. I've also seen it elsewhere, and a 'still' in a magazine. It was apparently real, and happened at an aerobatic competition!

WOW!!!!!:shocked!: THAT'S amazing!:shock:

I first saw it quite awhile ago. I couldn't believe my eyes, either, so I made a cursory search for corrobating reports that would confirm that it was an actual event. I turned up zilch...

It wasn't much of a search, and I know that absence of evidence is not necessarily evidence of absence, but it seems reasonable to assume that such an extraordinary event in a very public venue would be reported somewhere...

Until I can see some credible independent corroboration, I'm saying that it's a hoax.

JL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back