Horton

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

crazy????, no nuts!!!!!!!
i only have a little doubt: how come you can unload/load a plane without landing?
unloading i can see that but the loading?
yaiks!!!!

schwarzpanzer said:
A Horton flying wing?

Where have I heard that before? :confused: :lol:

You probably mean Horten Ho 229, one of Lufftwaffe's Wunderwaffen....

rys031.jpg

Ok so thats not the Ho-229, its the "Amerika Bomber" which designaion Ive forgotton. Lovely drawing though 8)

the pencle drawing that --was-- on your web sight, is based on a picture i sent to scott air park, of a 1/72 scale scratch built model i made. niels f. wilhelm
attachment.php

Last edited:
the picturs you asked me to post so long ago are on-www.armchairgeneral.com >Military Modelling and Other Hobbies Museum > Models by Niels Wilhelm. I am very sary this took so long, but I only lerned how to put picturs in the liabrary computer-yesterday.

Niels, I'm impressed you spent a year and a half remembering that action. Now there is a man who follows thru. You should become a mailman.

the pencle drawing that --was-- on your web sight, is based on a picture i sent to scott air park, of a 1/72 scale scratch built model i made. niels f. wilhelm
attachment.php
Thankyou for correcting the picture size for me , it looks great the way you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back