Veterans Day - Nov. 11

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Let us not forget our veterans, past, present and future.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.

Agreed ! thanks Chris

thank a veteran tomorrow and in fact thank the guys that bled for you on this very site during their time of service ...........

Amen...

A sincere Thank You to all the guys here who gave what they could in our countries service, and to all my friends no longer with us as well as all the other Veterans...

Happy Veterans Day Gentlemen...
25122.gif

To my fellow vets Thank you for your service! :salute:

Make sure you take some time tomorrow to remember all the ones who gave all, and to say a prayer or keep in your thoughts, the ones serving today.

Many thanks to all those who have served and are serving. :salute:

Noticed something this year, one of the companies I do IT for has prepared a bunch of crossed-American-flag pins with yellow ribbons glued on the back. They're going to be handing them out to everyone tomorrow to wear in support of our troops. I dunno if this is a company-wide thing, or just the genius of the receptionist, but its frikkin cool nonetheless. Especially considering that most people don't even know Veteran's Day is tomorrow, but have had the weekend sales inked on their calendars for three months now.

As a current Military member, I want to thank you all for your support. I have friends over in the AOR right now, and I pray they make it home safe. A big Salute to all those past, present, and future member. I want to post a great song by Sully Erna, probably better known as the lead singer from Godsmack. The song is titled Until Then, and It is very emotional.Crank it up, and watch the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRpbwZh7SvQ

I have a heavy day tomorrow, I'll be at 4 schools and I will post this in all four
It is the Veteran

It is the Veteran, not the preacher, who has given us freedom of religion.

It is the Veteran, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the Veteran, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the Veteran, not the campus organizer, who has given us freedom to assemble.

It is the Veteran, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the Veteran, not the politician, who has given us the right to vote.

It is the Veteran, who salutes the Flag,

It is the Veteran, who serves under the Flag,

To be buried by the flag,
So the protester can burn the flag.

Attachments

• usaCa.gif
    usaCa.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 125
  • powmia.gif
    powmia.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
My sincere thanks to all those who have served and are serving.

Thanks for that info Marshall, and I hope it has been a fine day to celebrate Poland's National Independence.
Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back