The Video Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
May 21, 2009
Denmark.
www.bmwmc.dk
Dunno if we've got a thread like this, I can't find one, though, so here goes:
This is the place to post the various funny/crazy/amazing/whatever videos in, that you find on "teh Interwebs", that are not aviation/military related. And please - no music videos, we've got another thread for that already. ;)

Here's one for starters - seems like Lucky13's countrymen needs a driver's lesson - I for one would sh*t a jumping Jack (- yes, that's a directly translated danish slang term) in that situation:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmt0sqEL6bU

At first I did not notice that it was a tank, dog-gone good stopping power especially on those snowy roads. wonder if the truck driver has broken suction with the seat yet?

That's a fake. Run it on play pause. The lorry is the wrong size! There's a point where that tank is half way across the road and I don't really think it could stop that quick, surely not.

Last edited:
Aaron, i've seen similar videos of the CG and as i recall these are not seasoned crews but CG men in training. As I recall there is only one Seasoned CG on board. the videos I saw had them in deep water with waves that washed over the entire ship

Good stuff Aaron. We used to 'play' the spoon fight in the Army, and got one poor dumb guy by building up from a dinner spoon, via a large soup ladle, to a large steel sauce pan!

Good stuff Aaron. We used to 'play' the spoon fight in the Army, and got one poor dumb guy by building up from a dinner spoon, via a large soup ladle, to a large steel sauce pan!

You guys didn't like him much did you?:lol:

That was funny Aaron. Never seen that before.

Thanks Thor.:) There are some that are funnier but the language gets up there a bit and knowing we have a younger crowd here I thought this more appropriate.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC3A3zD34po

16 year old Australian kid has been the subject of teasing/bullying pretty much for the entire time he's been at this school. He decided today was the last day. Both he and the bully (shorter kid) were suspended due to the school's no-fighting policy (one story I heard was that Casey Haynes, the big kid, got 4 days, where the smaller kid, the bully, got 21 days). Personally, I have to agree with the school, there are policies in effect (that don't seem to be effective) and both were fighting. However, were I Casey's Dad, I'd be proud of him. There is a time and place to make a stand, and while its all nice and warm and fuzzy to say that kids should just get along, or that ignoring bullies is the best policy (sometimes this works, usually not), there is only one language a bully understands. A body-slam is pretty vocal. I bet Casey doesn't get picked on again! You go, bud! :occasion5:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back