What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The landlady of my local pub, has just given me the full set of 'The World at War' DVD's, all 26 of them - over 21 hours of WW2 film footage documentaries, from the original BBC TV series from the mid 1970's -- priceless!
A happy bunny or what ?!!?

The landlady of my local pub, has just given me the full set of 'The World at War' DVD's, all 26 of them - over 21 hours of WW2 film footage documentaries, from the original BBC TV series from the mid 1970's -- priceless!
A happy bunny or what ?!!?

put kettle on and load disc 1, i'm on my way dogsbody !

i am 4 hours away from finishing an 80 hour working week due to staff holiday's and my breakfast chef got so drunk he thought 7 pm sunday was 7am monday and thought he was late for work.
he rode his push bike to work drunk came flying down the hill the hotel sits at the bottom of and rode straight into the side of the building !
he has a broken jaw, broken cheekbone / eye socket and a broken wrist, going to be off for weeks and with all my other chef's working overtime already i had to work 5.30am until 10pm all this week.
but is nearly over as i am finishing at 8pm local time tonight until 10am tuesday morning......bliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back