What the heck is goin on

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wilbur1

Tech Sergeant
Nov 4, 2007
Escondido,Ca
Hey guys what the heck has been happening? I,ve been trying to get on the site since monday! All i would get is cannot display page, tried everything! finally got on this morning at at 5am! even loaded firefox to try a diff browser, tryed differant comp at work, still the same somebody let me know im not crazy (besides lucky) im gonna try to go back to yahoo and see if that works!:mad:

Boy youre not kiddin mcdraw, the only other thing was readin the rotten news pretty much boring:D

Had to give myself verbal abuse to keep from going nuts. It's NOT easy to slam the cardoor on my head either...this site IS addicitive!

Time to swap emails....just in case..:lol:

I figured something like that happened. Glad to see everything is good. Thanks to whomever fixed it. Was it Horse?

I can now stop taking my Ridlin because I have my fix again. :)

Hey guys what the heck has been happening? I,ve been trying to get on the site since monday! All i would get is cannot display page, tried everything! finally got on this morning at at 5am! even loaded firefox to try a diff browser, tryed differant comp at work, still the same somebody let me know im not crazy (besides lucky) im gonna try to go back to yahoo and see if that works!:mad:
Wilber1, You're crazy, but not about not beiing able to get on the site! I had similar problems. Glad I'm back on! Hello World!

Hey guys what the heck has been happening? I,ve been trying to get on the site since monday! All i would get is cannot display page, tried everything! finally got on this morning at at 5am! :mad:

No kidding Wilbur! I couldn't log on, Did I get banned or something???

{oops, maybe I said something bad about the Pittsburg Pens to Les Adler} :D :D :D :D

The server crashed. Everything seems to be back up and running now though.

Great to be back Chris, thanks to the Mods Admin for all the hard work.

It's amazing how addictive this site can be, never realized how much I missed it till it was gone for a while.

Thats for sure Micdrow, I tried talking to the GF about Mustang bubble canopies wing loading, her eyes just started rolling.....

Great to be back...I suddenly had this big void in my internet viewing as well and was worried that this family might be lost.
Thanks for fixing it!
Art in DC

Great to see its back online. It is interesting how addictive it can be but in a good way. I fell back on my musicians site however a week of whinging musicians waas starting to drive me mad :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back