Aircraft Identification V (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And what about this one gentlemen on "winged wonders"? Just for the pic (After all men and all women now lots of girls and three men)
I think the aircraft was a Sikorsky but I still have to check it out.
Cheers and let it not be a blue Monday
carson
wings3p.jpg

This is no Sikorsky but an Aeromarine 75 "Buckeye" do visit the Aeromarine site it has old beautiful vintage pics

Last edited:
Found a different Payen 22/2 Flechair. The Swastika still looks off ??
Must have been funny paint.

Attachments

• 6413L.jpg
    6413L.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 94

Man I would love to do a profile based on that airplane (If I could find the correct lineart.)

And just curious, how many men are on the PBY's wing?

Last edited:

Or maybe the pic has been retouched or as you say "doctored" anyway don't forget that this a/c was impounded from the french by the germans hence german markings
Cheers
carson

Hi Degs
good to see somebody from AlKhobar.
I was there some 25 years ago working for an italian company. I'm sure I wouldn't recognize it now!

Last edited:
Carson,
Seems like I read somewhere that the guy that ran Aerofiles had either gotten very ill or has passed away. Hope it's the former(and wellness) and not latter.

Carson,
Seems like I read somewhere that the guy that ran Aerofiles had either gotten very ill or has passed away. Hope it's the former(and wellness) and not latter.

Hi Verner
thanks very much for your information I didn't know anything about it
carson

PS I just tried Aerofiles 5' ago and it is now working!

Last edited:
Help needed please

In googling around the site of the Moscow Aviation Institute I came across this unusual aircraft designated only with the acronym SABCA (Small Agile Battlefield Aircraft).
Anyone who might throw some light on this mysterious machine? Or is it fictional (albeit it doesn't look like it)?

Also is there a good link relating to aircrafts built by the MAI?
Thanks very much for your help
carson:oops:
img162.gif

Hi Carson. The image shows the Miles M.100 Student. This was a trainer that first flew in the 1950's so is very real. It was restored and remarketed in the 1980's too but didn't sell. At the moment I am sat it Crewe football ground waiting to watch them play my team Rotherham so I will post a bit more detail when I get home in about 4 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back