Aircraft Identification V (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

red admiral

Senior Airman
Mar 24, 2005
I give up. I have no idea what it is called. I have no idea where I've seen it before. I don't want to try looking for it anymore.

Rofix_IX_after_start_390x237_380x231.jpg

Thank you very much. Now I remember where I saw it before. It was on the second site, but i erased that bookmark and haven't re-found that site since.

skybug2.gif

Not a military plane itself, but was going to be developed into one.

Hadn't seen that second page before JCS... coolish...

Red Admiral's is the Bugatti 100P or 110P... the 100 and 110 were the same airframe but it was re-designated 110 after shortening the wingspan...

The aircraft has been restored by the EAA in Wisconsin. You can see the restored aircraft HERE...

Fade to Black...

That's the most beautiful aircraft I've ever seen
Bugatti should use it to advertise the launch of the Veyron
bugatti-9.jpg

bug100-17.jpg

bug100-15.jpg

Actually the 100 would make the Veyron look ugly - not a good idea.

The best thing about it is the speed. 500-550mph expected. The fighter variant was to be armed with 1x37mm and 4x7.5mm guns. Its got to be one of the best looking planes ever. What about the one at the top the page?

no, CC, the stats say she could, did she ever pull it off??

and this plane, whilst she may be light for what she is, will be heavier than the ambrosini, and she only has 100 extra hp?? i don't think so.........

the lancaster kicks ass said:
no, CC, the stats say she could, did she ever pull it off??

and this plane, whilst she may be light for what she is, will be heavier than the ambrosini, and she only has 100 extra hp?? i don't think so.........

And is much more streamlined and more advanced...

Yes, it did achieve it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back