The best biplane fighter of the war (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks ass said:
bat girl, are you a girl? if you are wolcome, you're the first, SHE'S MINE :evil:

Ha! if Batgirl is indeed female she sounds a bit sofisticated for the likes of us Lanc... :lol:

How many languages do you speak apart from English and bad english?? :lol: :lol:

and besides she isn't the first...Rell is a girl

what happened there, posted the same one twice.

Yes you spanish is correct, puta does mean protitude although i notice thats the second time youve used that word on this forum, dont you know any more? 8)

BatGirl said:
what happened there, posted the same one twice.

Yes you spanish is correct, puta does mean protitude although i notice thats the second time youve used that word on this forum, dont you know any more? 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

only swear words!!!!!

Hey yes, I am a girl, in fact the first one I believe. Do I get a special award for that?

thankyou batgirl.....I know a few spanish words, but maily swear words....that i cant spelll

Name them then jj1982

Hey yes, I am a girl, in fact the first one I believe. Do I get a special award for that?

So Rell if you get the award, I guess I get Lancaster then

Well as i am unable to spell them i cant can i????? Is it a female thing???? the inability to read the screen and understand what is being written.....

Well as i am unable to spell them i cant can i????? Is it a female thing???? the inability to read the screen and understand what is being written.....
Ino its just a male thing not being able to spell or be understood even by someone as amazingly intelligent as a woman

cheddar cheese said:
:lol: welcome batgirl, its about time we had a girl on the site to keep us savage beasts in their cage :lol:

sorry to shoot you down matey but Rell has been on this site for a while now and shes a girl too :shockingzap:

cheddar cheese said:
lol, foo sorry :oops: shes doing a good job then - helping put a stop to spam 8)

Yeah she is - no-one minds a bit of it - but lately theres too much of it - i think its cos the threads stay on too long - people get bored with the subject and they start to prat about - i'm going to e-mail the moderators actually and suggest some measures to try and reduce it...some sort of warning scheme - like a red card scheme - someone gets warned about spam once (like a yellow card) if they do it again they get kicked off the site for a month and then if they want to come back they can but if they do it again its goodbye vienna for good

:whipitgood:

Nah, days won't make any difference - you need MONTHS, YEARS FOREVER!! :redhotevil: :evilbat: :eating:

Nah, days won't make any difference - you need MONTHS, YEARS FOREVER!!

Uh, Oh...does anyone else feel that perhaps that giving Bronze some sort of authority (Hes not used to it, bless him!) wasnt such a good idea....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back