Jane's WW2 Fighters (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The only active WW2 Fighters community out there, that I am aware of, is at ww2fighters.org. Not really sure if they still have thier team (online) events or if they just get together for imprompteau flights these days.

Hello, I am very sorry, this is a bump. But would anyone still play this game? I just got in and would like to play on line. I would need a host though i do not know how to do that.

Hello, I am very sorry, this is a bump. But would anyone still play this game? I just got in and would like to play on line. I would need a host though i do not know how to do that.
Hi Mr.Hotrod, welcome to the forums.

Not sure how many still run Jane's WW2F, but if you can find someone to join you in some missions, you (or they) can host the game through your game's multiplayer mode.

That's found in the War Room (the door to the right of the lobby), in the middle of the room, found between the briefing area with the wall map (this is the game's campaign launcher - far left) and the plotting tables (game's quick mission builder - far right).

Hi Mr.Hotrod, welcome to the forums.

Not sure how many still run Jane's WW2F, but if you can find someone to join you in some missions, you (or they) can host the game through your game's multiplayer mode.

That's found in the War Room (the door to the right of the lobby), in the middle of the room, found between the briefing area with the wall map (this is the game's campaign launcher - far left) and the plotting tables (game's quick mission builder - far right).

thanks for the help. And could any one who plays still please post here. O btw on the http://http://ww2fighters.org/
there are several new mods

YAY im sooo sorry about the double post BUT I DID IT!!! I GOT MY MOD TO WORK YYYYEEEESSSS

Oh yeah, there's new MODs being posted there all the time.

There's some real talented folks putting out everything from new terrains, theaters, vehicles, structures to new aircraft and repaints.

You'll find that the WW2F community is still pretty active, though nothing like it used to be.

Help me. for some reason none of the mods will install now it says "cannot open ww2.sqs the file must exist":cry: and when i uninstall the game and reinstall it all the mods that dont work are still there

I love this game! So fun

The only thing that annoyed me is when I would play as like a P-51 and fly up against the Ar-234's and Me-262's, they would always run away and I could never catch them! :lol:

Does anybody know if i can download it somehow ive bin try to find it in stores for a long time and havnt seen it for yrs i used to love playing it as a kid its my up most favourite flight sim ive ever played if anyone can help me find it or send me a copy of it that would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Does anybody know if i can download it somehow ive bin try to find it in stores for a long time and havnt seen it for yrs i used to love playing it as a kid its my up most favourite flight sim ive ever played if anyone can help me find it or send me a copy of it that would be greatly appreciated

thank you
You can still find the game if you search at Amazon or Ebay...all the patches and upgrades are still available (until December) at ww2fighters.org

You can still find the game if you search at Amazon or Ebay...all the patches and upgrades are still available (until December) at ww2fighters.org
I see that you missed the 2 year reprieve to the death sentence. 8)

lilduckfoot @ ww2fighters.org said:
Longevity and seniority... WWII Fighters Forum -> Longevity and seniority...
Aug 19 2011, 10:09 PM

...Are very good things if you are as old as LockNLoad...(or me... :lol: )

It's also a good, and very unusual thing if it's a flight simulator that's going on 13 or 14 years, like, uh, let me see,....

THIS ONE! :thumbup:

And it looks like this old forum is going to be around a while longer too.

Yep. That's right. When you get down to it the are a couple of die hard's out there who just couldn't stand the thought of not supporting us old cobb webs and keeping these old dark corners open for us to hang around.

Seriously though, WW 2 Fighters forums have been renewed for a couple more years thanks to the generosity of a couple of anonymous benefactors. So, for those of us who peek in every now and then, you might want to offer a word of gratitude to those generous old souls who probably have grown accustomed this old HANG OUT just as much as, if not more than, we have.

So, tip of the hat and .

THANKS FELLAS!

LDF :cool:

Wheels

Hey all, newbie here. Quick question: can someone please tell me what type of pc I should get to allow me to play WWII Fighters? I got the game new back in '99 and just found in a box of old stuff. Man oh man I used to love this game, flying around in the 109 or 190, pretending i was Gunther Rall or Ernst Schroader. Anyway, great forums here look forward to many entertaining discussions!

One more thing. I haven't played a pc game since IAF back in '01 so any info on graphics cards I would need etc. Would be much appreciated. I currently have no computer other than my iPad, so I would need suggestions on where to find a suitable one mainly for ww2 fighters. Thanks again!

Hi RGaspar, welcome to the forums!

As far as WW2F goes, you can run it on any older machines, since it was released back when a Win98 Pentium 200 MHz computer with a 16Mb ATi graphics card was the "ultimate" gamer! :lol:

You should be able to run the game on a newer windows machine without any problems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back