Your War Thunder in game names (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

zoomar...just as here. I am fairly low tier for most nationalities (highest in USSR - La-5, lowest in Germany - He 112v5 and US - P-36). I really like how flexible WT is and the graphics are outstanding. I've played all the Il-2 simulations and I'd consider the full real/historic variant of WT pretty close to stock Il2 1946 with respect to flight and damage models. My main gameplay complaint is the time it takes for full real/historic servers to open up. As a result I play in arcade more than I'd like (actually in its own wierd way I find arcade harder than historic/realism: Too many crazies, crazy furballs, so forth)

I actually tend to agree with this. As for the server issues, I'd suggest clicking "Any Available" for server choice and when you first Queue up, take a look at the number of units in your nation and tier compared to others. Obviously if you are queuing up at tier 2 in Russia and see there are only 2 germans in tier 2, it will take longer to get into a game.

So im new to this forum and i play war thunder now on level 30 almost all countries on rank 4 planes and almost jets and yea my name is bigGuy in WT

I'm zoomar. Fairly low tier (F2A, P-36, Spit I/II, Beaufighter, He112A, Ju87B, Ki-61, Yak1/7, etc). So far I like the Ki-61 best. I much prefer to play on the historical servers but end up in Arcade a lot because it aften takes so long for the game to set up a historical game. No premium stuff, so far only free play for me.

Oops, just realized I already posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back