May 31, 2007 #1 krieghund Senior Airman 610 46 Joined Sep 25, 2006 Location Riyadh All right as promised the ultimate dogfighter I discovered I have the NAVTOPS for the EA-6, F14A+D and the E-2C/Plus I also have the F-11F So more to come except the NAVTOPS Attachments F8F-1-2.pdf F8F-1-2.pdf 14 MB · Views: 2,805
All right as promised the ultimate dogfighter I discovered I have the NAVTOPS for the EA-6, F14A+D and the E-2C/Plus I also have the F-11F So more to come except the NAVTOPS
May 31, 2007 #2 FLYBOYJ "THE GREAT GAZOO" 28,075 8,777 Joined Apr 9, 2005 Location Colorado, USA Many Thanks!
May 31, 2007 #3 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Very Cool and Thanks
Jun 1, 2007 #4 uhhuh35 Airman 63 2 Joined Feb 28, 2006 Many thanks krieghund! The Bearcat is one of my favorite planes. Very cool stuff indeed.
Jun 2, 2007 #6 P patful Recruit 3 0 Joined Feb 15, 2007 Thanks, thanks, thanks! I've been hoping someone would find the F8F, my all-time favorite aircraft. Thank you, krieghund.
Thanks, thanks, thanks! I've been hoping someone would find the F8F, my all-time favorite aircraft. Thank you, krieghund.
Apr 26, 2010 #8 S silvereagle Airman 25 0 Joined Apr 24, 2010 Three years since upload and it's still a neat item, thanks 'wardog' PM