Aircraft identification manuals and tactics

Micdrow

“Archive”
10,775
4,711
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
Wisconsin
Aircraft identification manuals and tactics manuals. Been cleaning up my computer as of late. Fixing problems I had with it and such not to mention backing things up. Ran across these manuals. Figured I would place them all in one thread.

Enjoy Micdrow
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Ive added a couple of more identification manuals to the list

Micdrow
 
F4U series.JPG
Identification for different model corsairs provided to me by a current member.

Many Thanks
 
Last edited:
wwpc509.jpg
Interesting aircraft poster
 
Last edited:
Good job, Micdrow. Thank you very much.
You listed here some of the very documents I have long been wished to read, including;
1) How to handle airplanes on Japanese ships and
2)Japanese structures, and a lot more.

Your excellent work on documents really deprived me of my modeling time.
Cheers!
 
tails.JPG
Drawing showing the different types of aircraft tail designs.

Enjoy
 
Last edited:
353.JPG
Name says it all, enjoy!!!
 
Last edited:
Added one in post one on Sub Id's

Enjoy!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back