B-17F/G Manual (One Piece)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Deac

Airman
Jan 9, 2010
I happened across someone with this and I thought I would share...

Attachments

• B-17F, -G, Fortress Mk. II Pilot's Flight Operating Instructions.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 1,802
Last edited:
Me either. But it looks like there was some file corruption. I think any B-17 Manual will have to be bigger than 55kb in size, even zipped.
Deac, any chance of re-doing this manual?

Thanks

I'll try it with rar later... Just remind me, I'm a little busy with work at the moment.

Last edited:
Hello My name is Warren I join this site in hopes that some one can help me identify some stuff I found in my dad's basement
My dad was in the air force during ww11. Anyway I have 5 24v generators and some radios and gun site If I post some picture is there some here that could identify this stuff :?:

Hello My name is Warren I join this site in hopes that some one can help me identify some stuff I found in my dad's basement
My dad was in the air force during ww11. Anyway I have 5 24v generators and some radios and gun site If I post some picture is there some here that could identify this stuff :?:

Hi
Nothing to be lost, it's worth a try, there is a wealth of knowledge on this board,
It will help if you also list / photo any part / data numbers on the items.
cheers
Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back