F-104 Parts Manual 1100 Pagess

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

superkeith1872

Airman 1st Class
Sep 9, 2009
This is a huge parts manual for the F-104 and has schematics for every single part of the aircraft, down to every last bolt. It's one of top 10 favorite manuals. 55MB. Enjoy! Keith

I took down the rapidshare link and uploaded the manual to this forum.

Attachments

• F-104S Part Manual Part 2.pdf
    25.6 MB · Views: 2,417
  • F--104S Part Manual Part 1.pdf
    29.1 MB · Views: 2,548
Last edited:
Excellent finding superkeith1872 !!! Thank you.
On a similar subject, does anyone have any ideas as to where to look for a similar manual but for the Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star?? (the new 1/32 T-33 from czech model just begs for some superdetailing!!!) I know that one way to source it is to purchase it...but the 300+$ they are asking are way over my budget:(

Rapidshare must have changed the way they do things, because I can't download the file. In fact I no longer can download ANY file that is on Rapidshare.
Larry

I got rid of the rapidshare link in the original post and reuploaded the manuals. Enjoy!

The manual you really want to get is AA.1F-104S-3. In fact any F-104 manual with the -3 at the end. This is the structural repair manual. It has all the dimensional setouts of every frame, wing etc and follows it up with elevations of every fuselage frame. Very sexy.

The -4 manuals, like the one available here for download, is the parts manual which is great for visualising how things go together as all images are in perspective exploded view.

The -3 diagrams are all in an elevation view as opposed to perspective, so they can be traced or shrunk on a photocopier if you want to use them as a base for modelling parts if you are building a model.

The AA series of manuals are for the Italian F-104S aircraft. For the F-104S/ASA and the F-104S/ASAM aircraft, the manual prefix is AER. So the parts manual for the F-104S/ASA model is AER.1F-104S/ASA-4.

All of the Lockheed manuals are prefixed T.O. So for the F-104A model repair manual, the number is T.O. 1F-104A-3.

The holiest of all holies is of course a set of manufacturers drawings for any F-104 model. Never been able to source a set though.

Last edited:
neilmpenny,

you made a mistake in your posting.
Technical Orders (T.O.) are an Air Force Designation for manuals.
The Lockheed manuals for the F-104, begin with LR XXXXX (Lockheed Reports).
They are written in the same format as the Air Force T.O.'s but are labeled LR.
I know this because I have a set of factory F-104 manuals.

And yes the Air Force numbering system -1 (Flight Manual), -2 (maintenance manual), -3 (structural manual), -4 (Parts Manual). There are also other manuals that most people will never see or worry about (How many know about a -13 manual or have seen one?).

Laterrrrrrr
Avn-Tech

neilmpenny,

And yes the Air Force numbering system -1 (Flight Manual), -2 (maintenance manual), -3 (structural manual), -4 (Parts Manual). There are also other manuals that most people will never see or worry about (How many know about a -13 manual or have seen one?).

Laterrrrrrr
Avn-Tech

Thanks for the correction, I have never seen an LR

The -13 I have is essentially the manual with all the electric wiring diagrams.

I also have -51 lol

This is a huge parts manual for the F-104 and has schematics for every single part of the aircraft, down to every last bolt. It's one of top 10 favorite manuals. 55MB. Enjoy! Keith

Thank you!

I was only to get about 600 pages from your attachment. Any chance you can post the remainder? I highly value this information as I build my RC model.
Thanks again

Thank you for posting this manual. I am collecting manuals for the -104.
By the way, blueprints for the F-104 and other aircraft are available at the Smithsonian. The -104's blueprints are on 35mm microfilm.

neilmpenny,

Laterrrrrrr
Avn-Tech

could you please upload that set of manuals
thanks in advance!!!

A more completed set of manuals of F-104, including AFM, AMM, SRM, IPC, including weapons and radar.
Lockheed F-104 AFM, AMM of different systems with government-released weapon operation and maintenance manuals, SRM, and IPC manuals thread:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back