F-104D Flight Manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ferg

Airman
Dec 2, 2006
I found this flight manual dated 1 JAN 1960 for the F-104D that I thought that you'd enjoy:

Nice find Ferg, I uploaded it here for those that wish to download from here.

Attachments

• F104D_flight_manual.pdf
    10.5 MB · Views: 1,248
  • Ya104_3m.jpg
    Ya104_3m.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 651
Erm, the link in the OP is definitely NOT an F-104 flight manual...

Link removed above, I never got anything bad. But I do know that the link worked at one time. since I had downloaded the book and had uploaded the book I removed the link since I couldnt get it to open.

Link removed above, I never got anything bad. But I do know that the link worked at one time. since I had downloaded the book and had uploaded the book I removed the link since I couldnt get it to open.

Thanks, Micdrow for posting the manual and for removing the original link. I guess that somebody hijacked the site it was posted on. I went to check it and my internet security (Kaspersky) pinged it as a phishing risk and denied access.

Thanks, Micdrow for posting the manual and for removing the original link. I guess that somebody hijacked the site it was posted on. I went to check it and my internet security (Kaspersky) pinged it as a phishing risk and denied access.

No biggie, again many thanks for finding the manuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back