F-106A Flight Manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lacrossedart

Airman
Jan 14, 2013
For the interested, here's the Flight and Performance Data Manuals for Convair's F-106A Delta Dart, the mainstay of NORAD for many years. For the record, I have tried to locate the site in the watermark on many occasions without success. If anyone out there knows anything about these folks, please let me know.View attachment 241552View attachment 241553

................. Nice one, The F-106 was the US Air Force's main Interceptor about the
time the B-58 was the main SAC bomber.

Very nice aircraft I have some excellent photos of the F-102, and the F-106........

Thanks for sharing,

Mike

Now that was interesting.......... the computer log me in as
another person ....... She must be having a bad day...................
2drink10.gif

Mike

lacrossedart,
They have changed their URL to flightmanuals.com (I beleive its the same group).

Thank you for the info, Tracker. I was not trying to step on any toes in reposting their manual here, but I suppose I did and may owe them an apology. I came by it on a site dedicated to the Delta Dart and no mention was made of any restriction on its free use. The Performance Data Manual came from a company called Air Services Caravan out of New Bedford, Mass, which is now defunct. Back in the early 1990's I bought hundreds of dollars worth of manual photocopies from them, was sorry they went under. Once again, thanks.

Hi Mike! Actually there is a Mikec on the system, but we haven't crossed paths as yet. Tell me about the tangled Blue Angels, what is that exactly?

Hi Mike! Actually there is a Mikec on the system, but we haven't crossed paths as yet. Tell me about the tangled Blue Angels, what is that exactly?

Greetings Lacrossedart;

I suspect that you and Mikec ....... May-hap, have crossed paths.

Site Moderators take note: I suspect Mikec is one of my old site logins,
that I forgot about. It works with my password, You may want to remove
it before I get into hot water for having more that one site login .........................
dh310.gif

The tangled Blue Angels, what is that exactly?

If you click on the thumb nail, on the address bar it looks like this:

sexy_f10.jpg

Have a good Labor Day,

Mike

For the interested, here's the Flight and Performance Data Manuals for Convair's F-106A Delta Dart, the mainstay of NORAD for many years. For the record, I have tried to locate the site in the watermark on many occasions without success. If anyone out there knows anything about these folks, please let me know.View attachment 241552View attachment 241553
Convair F-106 Delta Dart AFM, AMM, IPC, SRM Manuals, released on public websites.:

I thought we had already posted the F-106 flight manual, I guess not. The flight manual and the maintenance manual are available at:

Aviation Archives

And the B-58 was never SAC's main bomber; they only made about 100 of them, the majority of which were considered as test aircraft at one time or another.

The B-58 manuals are available at: Aviation Archives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back