Fouga Magister Flight Manual

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lacrossedart

Airman
Jan 14, 2013
View attachment 241427Here is the flight manual for the Fouga Magister. The Magister is notable for being one of the few 'Vee' tail aircraft gaining wide military use, in Europe at least, and being a primary jet trainer, the European version of the USAF's T-33. Readers are invited to compare the paragraph entitled "Slow Flying" in the Flight Characteristics section and the illustration on the Table of Contents page of Appendix 1 with those found in the T-33/TV-2 manual I posted last week.View attachment 241412

Last edited:
Greetings lacrossedart;

How is the weather in VA. BCH..... ? I was TAD to NAS Oceania in 79.

Nice manual ..................

Thanks for Sharing,

Mike

Hi, Mike! The weather here is GREAT, unlike our usual summer of the past few years, we've been treated to actually lower than seasonable temps and just the right amount of rain. FYI I live, as the crow flies, about 7/10's of a mile from the end of Runway 5R at Oceana. I get a ringside seat to most of the comings and goings from there and have seen some pretty interesting things over the years. Even had a civilian-operated Saab Draken dropped very nearly in my backyard. Have a great day! PS, you mentioned that you were fond of the Vulcan, have you ever looked at the Avro 707 Pilot's Notes on Avialogs? The 707 was a single seat scale model of the Vulcan used for proof-of-concept testing.

Last edited:
Greetings lacrossedart;

That is similar to the weather that we are having in Georgia.

In ways I miss VA. BCH. It was a crazy place at spring break
when the college kids came down. There where nice looking Gals
all over the place.

.... I thought the 707 was a neat little aircraft. I would like to have one.
You would have to fly the thing under the Experimental type rating, but,
that would be no big deal. I'll beat, that you could turn a few heads with
that one.
.... The Annual Inspection, and Maintenance would probably eat you
alive............... :shock:

Be Cool,

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back