Junkers Ju-87 Manuals

Micdrow

“Archive”
10,775
4,711
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
Wisconsin
Italian Ju-87B-2 manual

Just when I think Ive posted them all I found another one, :oops:

Image source
˹ͼ¿¨£¡

Enjoy Micdrow
 

Attachments

  • Italian Ju-87.pdf
    Italian Ju-87.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,409
  • s202.jpg
    s202.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,368
  • Ju-87D-5.pdf
    Ju-87D-5.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,727
  • Ju 87-D5 Bo.pdf
    Ju 87-D5 Bo.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,362
  • Ju-87B2.pdf
    Ju-87B2.pdf
    19.1 MB · Views: 2,591
  • Ju-87B-1 Schusswaffenanlage.pdf
    Ju-87B-1 Schusswaffenanlage.pdf
    9.2 MB · Views: 2,299
  • Junkers Ju-87B.pdf
    Junkers Ju-87B.pdf
    6.7 MB · Views: 2,563
  • Ju-87 Kaltstart.pdf
    Ju-87 Kaltstart.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 2,181
Presumably
you need a paid-up copy of Adobe to compile a handbook?
 
Presumably
you need a paid-up copy of Adobe to compile a handbook?

Hi Colin,

If your asking how to create a pdf file I have Adobe 8 software to create a pdf file. I beleive there are certain types of software that you can get for free to create a pdf file but not for certain.
 
Hi Colin,

If your asking how to create a pdf file I have Adobe 8 software to create a pdf file. I beleive there are certain types of software that you can get for free to create a pdf file but not for certain.
Hi
I've got the free version, I can't find any means of compilation.
Do you think I could mail what I scanned over to you? It's in .jpg format and unfortunately (I think) I've sized it for forum viewing ie about 800 pixels - is that going to make a difference?
 
Hi
I've got the free version, I can't find any means of compilation.
Do you think I could mail what I scanned over to you? It's in .jpg format and unfortunately (I think) I've sized it for forum viewing ie about 800 pixels - is that going to make a difference?

Sure I can do that, I will send you my private email address in a pm. .jpg format workes great. I can work with that.
 
Thanks again, Micdrow, for your information of the manuals.
As I have known the airfoil of Ju87 was 'Goettingen 256' from other sources too, I can draw a precise wing shape at last now.

Your contribution to the warbirds enthusiasts is so enormous that it ought to be remarked on a history book.
Please let me repeat "Thanks" for thousands times!
 
Last edited:
Hi All,
Another one from cockpit instruments.:D, I hope they keep finding them...
Cheers
Jerry
 

Attachments

Hi
and another..
jerry
 

Attachments

See I missed a couple.
Thanks. :)


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back