Mustang manuals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Mustang III Pilots Notes

Enjoy Micdrow

Attachments

• MustIII.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 3,405
  • Sweet%20Revenge.jpg
    Sweet%20Revenge.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4,825
Thank you so very much for the P-51 manual! I live in Appleton, WI and noticed your location...where do you live? Thanks again!

Paul

Greenville! I use to work at the airport in Greenville at Maxair. Do work there by chance? What a small world! Check out my photos if you like in this thread:

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aircraft-pictures/first-post-hello-6426.html

Nice to meet you.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Acutually my name is also Paul. No I dont work for the airport but I do work for Plexus and I do go to the EAA airshow every year. I was hoping for some snow so I could go to the annual planes on skies. But dont think that will happen.

Paul (aka Micdrow)

Paul,

Where is the planes on skis show, is that at Pioneer field at OSH?

Plexus huh? My brother in-law use to work there...Tim Weigen. I know a couple of other names there also but they are just friends of friends. That is a neat company and I hope they have continued success!

Thanks again for the effort in regards to the manuals and if there is something I can do to help, let me know. About the only thing I would have to offer is file hosting (rapidshare)....meaning I can store and distribute large files. Basically an unlimited amount:D

Paul

P-51D K Erection and Maintenance Manual, also covers British Mustang IV.

Enjoy Micdrow

Attachments

• P-51D Part 1.pdf
    46.3 MB · Views: 3,530
  • P-51D Part 2.pdf
    29.2 MB · Views: 2,864
  • P-51.JPG
    P-51.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 5,016
  • P-51D K fuel tank.pdf
    750.9 KB · Views: 2,184
This is where I will be transfering all the Mustang manuals so please read all the posts for the model you may be looking for.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back