new manual download site ( to me)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi
glad you enjoyed it, found these on the site, never seen them before,
italian manuals are hard to find. ( Fiat G50 186 pages MC 200 177 pages )
cheers
Jerry

Attachments

• Pilot Manual - Fiat G50Bis Manuale di Volo MM-5933-6247.pdf
    12.8 MB · Views: 936
  • Macchi_C200-poh.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,006
Many thanks Jerry, a few I reconize from here, few from Ron's old web page but a few new one's also.

Thanks again!!!

Hello,

I am managing avialogs, I don't know this Ron's old web page, content is from various sources and collections. In fact I did not know this board before finding it in referrals.

The site will evolve within the next month as a complete library for aviation related documents (books, movies, including ww2 aircraft of course), we are now setting up agreement with some museums in order to have access to their collection and publish it. A non profit official structure will be created too in order to accept donations and make this project live.

It will be done within the year.

All comments/suggestions are welcome.

Benoit

Hello,

I am managing avialogs, I don't know this Ron's old web page, content is from various sources and collections. In fact I did not know this board before finding it in referrals.

The site will evolve within the next month as a complete library for aviation related documents (books, movies, including ww2 aircraft of course), we are now setting up agreement with some museums in order to have access to their collection and publish it. A non profit official structure will be created too in order to accept donations and make this project live.

It will be done within the year.

All comments/suggestions are welcome.

Benoit

Hi Benoit,

Great web site and keep up the good work, alway's looking for more manuals myself!!! You might find a few of interst here for yourself also. As for Ron this is his new web page. He is still in the process of rebuilding as a hacker hit his old site. Manuals

You may also find this web site interesting as it contain tons of manuals on german aircraft, weapons and engines.
http://www.cockpitinstrumente.de/index.htm

All the best
Paul

Thank you, now I have a ton of russian docs to sort, one time the new site is finish, I will publish them too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back