Q ? how do you make a pdf file smaller in size

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I use Adobe Acrobat version 8 to edit pdf files. Though its not exactly the cheapest software out there it does get the job done. Depending on the file size, rev program was made with and such depends on how much you can reduce a files size. Adobe has a built in file reducer that some times works and some time not depending on the file size. The web site allows you to upload up to 50 meg for a pdf file. Other wise you can try and send the file to me and I will see if I can break it up into smaller files. Time has been short for me as of late but could try.

Hope this helps.
Paul

I use Adobe Acrobat version 8 to edit pdf files. Though its not exactly the cheapest software out there it does get the job done. Depending on the file size, rev program was made with and such depends on how much you can reduce a files size. Adobe has a built in file reducer that some times works and some time not depending on the file size. The web site allows you to upload up to 50 meg for a pdf file. Other wise you can try and send the file to me and I will see if I can break it up into smaller files. Time has been short for me as of late but could try.

Hope this helps.
Paul

That's just it. PDF editing/ Making software is not affordable to everyone.

Hi all,
Thanks for the replies,

But due to a reply post in the other thread I have started,
I have to get the moderator clarification before posting more,

Someone says there is a copyright on the manual I posted there.

Even thou' in my pdf viewer, it shows nothing at all ....

This is an excellent board so would hate to cause any problems for the mod's.

Cheers
Jerry

Sometimes opening the PDF file and then printing it as a PDF file reduces the file size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back