T-6 Texan Structural Repair Manual - High Quality

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

superkeith1872

Airman 1st Class
Sep 9, 2009
Hey Guys,

I just found this beautiful structural repair manual for the Texan. It's 300 pages and excellent quality. Most T-6 manuals I have seen are terrible quality but not this one and it was written by North American and seems to be more informative than other similar manuals of it's time. If you guys have any structural repair manuals that aren't already posted, please put them on here! Other members just don't seem to be posting much anymore. Enjoy! Keith

Attachments

• T-6 Structural Repair Manual.pdf
    25.6 MB · Views: 2,405
Great. Took some T-6 elevators and a rudder in for recover and upon uncovering found a big dent in the rudder spar tube. Printing the manual off now. Looks like it covers the proper fabric attachment. Someone had rib stitched some of these and used screws on the rest. Now I can tell how it is supposed to be done. Thanks.

This is awesome! I've been looking for something like this all aroun the web! x3 I'm trying to make a 3d model of the T-6, but haven't found much info. This will be a great help!

Fantastic contribute Bro! That's very interesting, as well for real plane as for newest Kittyhawk splendid 1/32 kit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back