Vildebeest manual (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ausflyboy

Airman
Jan 24, 2008
Bribie Island
Hi all, as a new member here I thought I will initially post a manual that I picked up ages ago on the net. It will be of interest to someone I hope :D

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• Pilot manual - Vildebeest.pdf
    8 MB · Views: 787
Hi
Many thanks for posting,
I just had a thought with over 13000 members of this board, with an effort from everyone to post a manual the archive would be amazing........
Not that it isn't already...:D
Cheers
Jerry

:lol: Hahahaha yep sure am. AND I love the aussie CAC Boomerang so much I actually own two (A46-67 and A46-16/20) :oops:

I have quite a few manuals in PDF form... most of them already published here...plus a couple extremely rare ones ;Boomerang Overhaul manual,Boomerang Spare Parts Breakdown;RAAF B-25 Aircraft Overhaul manual in hard cover to name a couple.

Cheers all,
Chris

Are these real aircraft we're talking about..? In what condition are they? There was only one that was airworthy when I was in the big brown land last ('96)

Hi Chris
This makes really interesting reading as I am incolved at the airforce museum at Wigram Christchurch which are restoring a vildebeeste if there is any info that you need I will try help this best I can
Regards
Terry S

Hi Chris
This makes really interesting reading as I am incolved at the airforce museum at Wigram Christchurch which are restoring a vildebeeste if there is any info that you need I will try help this best I can
Regards
Terry S

Hi Terry,

I'm sure I can't be the only one who would be enthralled to see some pics of the restoration.

All I need is a kit...not fussy on scale, any will do...of the Vildebeeste so I can make one up in 36 Sqn or 100 Sqn markings for the valiant but futile raid on Endau, Malaya, in January 1942. "Hats off to the pigs".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back