100 Countries

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beautiful!

One thing though (sorry, but I know AI so it should be ok to fix? I don't know your layer structure). The Corsair that you showed as a t-shirt file, the cowl ring should be yellow, not orange, unless you have some new information that I don't!

Once again though, excellent!

Hi,
Great work! 8)
But I can't see AMI (Aviazione Militare Italiana, Italian Air Force) roundel here...
Regia Aeronautica is very nice, anyway, but a bit old (RA becomes AMI after WWII) :)

Cheers

Last edited:
But I can't see AMI (Aviazione Militare Italiana, Italian Air Force) roundel here...
Regia Aeronautica is very nice, anyway, but a bit old (RA becomes AMI after WWII)

Maybe Clave could do two separate t-shirts, one for Regia Aeronautica with old WW2 markings and one for Aviazione Militare Italiana with new markings and with some other postwar aircraft? G.91 comes to my mind for example...

He did the same for WW2 Luftwaffe and postwar Bundesluftwaffe using profiles of Arado biplane and Eurofighter I believe.

Last edited:
I shall try and answer all the outstanding issues now, and then continue to the end... :)

1st off Slovakia markings:

The corrected designs now look like this:

Attachments

• Avia_B534_Slovak_1.jpg
    Avia_B534_Slovak_1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 300
  • Avia_B534_Slovak_2.jpg
    Avia_B534_Slovak_2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 294
Next up, the Corsair is orange, but I could be persuaded that it should be yellow - it's easy enough to change, but currently it looks like this:

Attachments

• Chance_F4U_USN_5.jpg
    Chance_F4U_USN_5.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 287
Italy:

Please note that the "100 Countries" are examples there may be more (and usually the are) than one design per country.

Italy currently looks like this - and more will be added as time goes on:

Attachments

• Fiat_CR_32_Italy_2.jpg
    Fiat_CR_32_Italy_2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 276
  • Fiat_CR_32_Italy_1.jpg
    Fiat_CR_32_Italy_1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 286
  • Eurofighter_Italy_2.jpg
    Eurofighter_Italy_2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Eurofighter_Italy_1.jpg
    Eurofighter_Italy_1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 277
I'm about 98% sure that it's yellow, as in a "Wings" Program from years ago there is some colour footage of a Corsair taking off from Bunker Hill, and it's yellow if my memory serves me. I will try to double check, if I can get my VCR to work.

Everything looks great though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back