Air Musem Riverside Airport, Riverside, CA (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ontos

Tech Sergeant
Mar 8, 2009
Riverside, California
Took these pictures ar the Air Force Museum in Riverside, CA. in 2008. Hope you enjoy. Not much of a photographer.

Airshow1.jpg

Airshow2.jpg

Airshow3.jpg

Airshow4.jpg

Airshow5.jpg

Airshow6.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

I recognized all of those. Nice stuff, Ontos. I flew in the AN-2 for a photo shoot a year and change ago. I also had a chance to fly it for about 15 minutes. I actually made Joe jealous with that. I thought Joe had flown about everything.

Took these pictures ar the Air Force Museum in Riverside, CA. in 2008. Hope you enjoy. Not much of a photographer.

Yeah....right !. You keep on 'not being much of a photographer '!.

We have an ANT2 about 30 clicks up the road from where I live. Havent seen it move for the past few years. Was at the airfield last week and they took it up for a spin. Blimey its slow...but then again there was quite a head wind and at the risk of being not quite diplomatic...its not a very streamlined beastie is it !.

Thanks for posting these shots. Love the Ryan.

Thanks all, glad you liked the pictures. All I had to take them with was my trusty, Cannon Power Shot A630. There is an Air Show in Chino coming up, I hope to go and get some pictures. Cheers

I hope to bump into some of you at the "Planes of Fame Air Show" in Chino this week-end. I'll be there on Sunday if all goes well. If you see me in all those thousands of people, I'll be wearing a camo "Angels" hat. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back