The Animal World from lesofprimus... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gotta admit that Elk was eating some good greens to get a gorgeous rack like that. We have Roosevelt here that can sport some pretty huge antlers in the NW, I've nearly been fatally run over by the mob on three occasions heading up to the high mtns

That Elk Erich has the largest rack that I have ever seen... It freakin huge. although it probably was fed antler growth hormones...
39533.jpg

well that stud probably got some good nuky in the back hills. where was that shot taken if you know ?

We have a restaurant my way in the Cascade foothills called the 3 Pines. there are 3 Elk heads with some huge racks that would compete with that fine pic of yours. Now where he secured the heads ......... ?

All I can say is when you have 3-4 Studs with their harem comin your way you better get the hey out of the way or they will crush you , your vehicle and anything that stands in their way. just imagine a freight train headin at ya at full speed. you can feel the earth shake beneath your feet when they are towards your direction ..........

The Elk was taken on a high fence ranch in Montana... Here are a couple more big boyz...

Top one is the new legitimate free range World Record...
Second one is the new World Record in any catagory...

Attachments

• elk world record bow 455BC points.jpg
    elk world record bow 455BC points.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 144
  • elk world record 502BC high fence ranch.jpg
    elk world record 502BC high fence ranch.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 143
  • elk world record.jpg
    elk world record.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 151
  • elk monster.jpg
    elk monster.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 153
what beautiful animals . . ............. we we in Wyoming and Montana in the Tetons and Yellowstone, think the Elk there could give those racked boyz a run for the monies. the studs were lazin out in the meadows some distance away but with binocs we got some good looks.........man huge racks not so much tall but real wide. 2 boyz were at it and we watched them for 15-20 minutes really grooving the time spent as they were locking up horns. A couple babes were standing by watching and then turned around and moved off ...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back