The Animal World from lesofprimus... (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Please guys, no strange pic postings in my threads...

Yea guys, I had my pics confused with the questions... That is an Alligator Gar with the 2 Rednecks, that is a Tarpon being pulled from the water, and a Salmon in the wolfs mouth....

Also the sharks are Makos... And the kitty one was from Becca my Bride, so Matt, kiss my sensitive side....

ahhhhhh kitties.....I's like kitties.......

Freakin' big fish! Would love to see them simmering over some hot coals. yumm.

Well, kids...sorry to dissapoint. I cooked the damn herring. LORD knows it was tenderized enough. Thanks to Lucky and Njaco :D

Wayne, between work and the upcoming nuptials..theres not enough hours in a day. Ya know?

Yes, its true..Break out the frequent flyer miles, guys!! Y'all are all invited to come to Mississippi August the 9, 2008! After the past year of fun and surgeries, psycho ex-Harpy, and my killer attack midgets we decided we wanna do it again!

We're gettin' hitched, this time "offically" in front of people, even! :lol: See Huck's Cove in Gautier, Mississippi for the locale....very casual, shorts and flip/flops optional. Nudity...well, not so much. AND sorry its a restaurant, so NO livestock...even IF she drove, Lucky.

I'd love for you guys to come down..or over...or up...depending. :lol: Understandably, we understand if you cannot attend. OF COURSE there WILL be picts!!! :lol: :D

I looked through the thread. I hated the hunting photos with a passion, especially the one with the dead wolf. :( but the other ones were nice. I especially loved the one with the wolf gettin the fish. x3 (loves wolves)

Wayne, between work and the upcoming nuptials..theres not enough hours in a day. Ya know?

Yes, its true..Break out the frequent flyer miles, guys!! Y'all are all invited to come to Mississippi August the 9, 2008! After the past year of fun and surgeries, psycho ex-Harpy, and my killer attack midgets we decided we wanna do it again!

We're gettin' hitched, this time "offically" in front of people, even! :lol: See Huck's Cove in Gautier, Mississippi for the locale....very casual, shorts and flip/flops optional. Nudity...well, not so much. AND sorry its a restaurant, so NO livestock...even IF she drove, Lucky.

I'd love for you guys to come down..or over...or up...depending. :lol: Understandably, we understand if you cannot attend. OF COURSE there WILL be picts!!! :lol: :D

Yep! I get it Becca! so your busy 25 hours a day at the moment :D

...and Congrats on the "official Hitching"...so your gonna keep him huh!!?:lol:

That date will be easy to remember, it's my Wife's birthday!! sadly it will be very difficult to attend..:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back