The Animal World from lesofprimus... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey congrats!!!!

and I'm on vacation that date...might have to make new plans! :)

I'll bring a new herring tattooed with a Mets logo! :):):)

Oh My.... a wedding [I always cry at weddings]. Well.... I'd love to be
there, but unfortunately there are other priorities at the moment. You know,
work, job, that sort of thing. However I will be there is spirit [not spirits !].

Wish for you two the best that happiness can bring. I won't be around for it,
but I hope you make 50.

Dan.... drink one for me....

All the best,

Charles

There was a fish mentioned, that still falls under the animialistic catagory..right??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ the Mopar fish, Lucky. Like having a son named Hemi isn't enough! :lol:

There was a fish mentioned, that still falls under the animialistic catagory..right??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ the Mopar fish, Lucky. Like having a son named Hemi isn't enough! :lol:
One of my very best friends back in the old country, his wee brother (who I also see as a good friend) has also the first name of Hemi....:lol:

Well, luckily I won the arguement and got it slipped in as one of his middle names...MY point being I didn't want to have to go kick a bunch of 6 yr old butt when he came home crying cause the other kids are calling him Hemi-roid. :| :lol:

This event will give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Mississippi Burning". :)

Got a feeling there are lot of members here that would like to be there. Oh well, we'll drink to your health and happiness in any event.

Congratulations guys!

TO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back