Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you guys. Shinpachi, that was probably the best shot I took of the three 104s. Being out of practice I just could not keep up with them. In that shot he has just completed a full turn in full afterburner. Thank you Glenn, I didn't realize how well that shot turned out until I was going back through them the other night. Other than being a little under exposed it is a decent shot.

Other than being a little under exposed it is a decent shot.

Don't be too critical of your own work, Aaron. I know it's much easier to pick apart your own work because you know what you had in mind when you shot it, but sometimes what you might dislike may be a hit. A perfect example was a photo I took of the Fokker DR.1 replica over Chino in an air-to-air. He turned toward us and I rapped off a shot that I didn't like at first. I posted it here, and someone (I think it may have been Hugh) said it was a great shot. That shot actually ended up making me quite a bit of profit and won several awards. I was critical of the shot because i didn't get the wingtips in the shot.

And for the record, the shot did grow on me.

Thank you Fubar57.:oops: We have a small group of photographers here on the forum of which I consider Evangilder the leader of. I am going to catch some grief for that but he is the pro. These guys and Eric have helped me immensely by coaching and critiquing my work. They have kind of molded me into what you see now which is a lot better than when I started.:lol:

Last edited:
We got a 55' Chevy 210 in to start on. As far as I know we are just doing the body work and paint. Dark green.

Attachments

• IMG_4773 resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_4773 resized 25 legal.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 66
What the heck, Aaron???
How did you rate a F104 at your airshow...I wanna file a grievance!! :lol:

Great job you did with the aircraft, that biplane in a half-roll is real sweet shot!

You're going to have to keep us updated on the '57 Chevy's progress, you know! :thumbleft:

I went out to Clinch Mountain Wildlife Reserve this morning and got some shot of the waterfalls. Oh and Dave, there were three F-104s.:)

Attachments

• IMG_4781 CMWR adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_4781 CMWR adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4789 CMWR adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_4789 CMWR adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4792 CMWR adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_4792 CMWR adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4797 CMWR adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg
    IMG_4797 CMWR adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg