Ontos's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Dave, that would be great if you cold edit your post and with the settings would really help and what lens if you could. For this shot I used the Canon 10-22mm wide angle for cropped sensors. Thanks for the offer Dave.

Not a problem, my friend!

Typically, I use two lenses, my 18-55 or my 50-200...although I will use my 70-300 on occasion. With this in mind, you'll see on various sunsets how I'll adjust of focal length depending on what mother nature's throwing at me! :)

As for the edits, I'll start at the most recent and work my way back! :thumbleft:

Tell me what you think of the data I added in these two posts:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/personal-gallery/graugeists-photos-17650-40.html#post1146202
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/personal-gallery/graugeists-photos-17650-41.html#post1148216

Last edited:
You've done it again Merv, unusual subject and I'm glad you cleaned the tap first. As for the sunflower, they always being a smile and I love the way they follow the sun during the day.

A couple of shots of the AT4 from the Planes of Fame Air Show, I know it's a little late :oops:

Attachments

• Douglas TA4 Skyhawk B.jpg
    Douglas TA4 Skyhawk B.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Douglas TA4 Skyhawk-A.jpg
    Douglas TA4 Skyhawk-A.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 67
Thank you Shinpachi, Wildcat, Vic, Hugh, Eric and Aaron. I really appreciate all your comments.

I hate to bore you guys but I just had to do another Sunflower shot before they all die. I love this quote from Landscape Photographer Jack Dykinga

" Sunflowers are showoffs, they demand attention and by facing the oncoming sunrise, they glow in the warmth of a new day"

Attachments

• Sunflower Sunrise.jpg
    Sunflower Sunrise.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 58
Frankly so nice that you could have biz contract with a camera maker, Merv.
Awesome work! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back