Ontos's Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Wayne, Aaron and VB, I finally get to go to a custom car show Thursday so I hope I can get some good shots, we have the Planes of Fame meeting Saturday, they will be flying the P-38 should be a good day.

Here is a shot from my favorite plave to get Sunsets around here, at least I can walk to the location :D Still need some tweeking on the focus :oops:

Attachments

• sunset and blue skies Riverside.jpg
    sunset and blue skies Riverside.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 69
Thanks Shinpachi and Vic, I appreciate your comments.

When I went out to get my paper one morning I was greeted by this sunrise, I had to run in get my camera change lenses and try to get this shot before the sun became to bright.

Attachments

• sunrise over box speings mountain.jpg
    sunrise over box speings mountain.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 48
Thanks Vic Aaron and Hugh.
Grabbed a shot of this Corvette, they are thinking "Is that a radar gun or a camera".

Attachments

• Corvette on pace.jpg
    Corvette on pace.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 51
Interesting shot on the 'vette, Merv and equally interesting, is the driver wearing what appears to be a David Clark headset.

They would have found out quick enough if you had been LEO, no matter if it was a RADAR gun or camera: the headset warrants a ticket.

And those last two sunsets are just downright awesome!! :thumbleft:

This shot was actually taken at the Riverside Air Show, the Corvette was part of the Jet Car Team, hence the head set, something went wrong with the Coinforce jet car and they were racing down the runway to see what happened.

Thanks Eric, I have been trying to get my panning down as the day wears down with the heavier lenses my arms get pretty tired:D

Planes of Fame had Honey Bunny on display Saturday for the monthly meeting, she didn't fly but at least I got a few shots.

Attachments

• business end of a p 38.jpg
    business end of a p 38.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 61
  • honey bunny B C.jpg
    honey bunny B C.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 56
  • honey bunny B.jpg
    honey bunny B.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 52
  • honey bunny C B.jpg
    honey bunny C B.jpg