Are French bombers Ugly? (1 Viewer)

Are French Bombers Ugly?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gnomey

Globetrotting Surgeon General
Staff
Mod
What does everybody think? How much of a minority will Lanc be in?
Samples:
a143-i.jpg

f222-i.jpg

nc223-i.jpg

mb200-i.jpg

mb210-i.jpg

mb161-i.jpg

mb131-i.jpg

leo45-i.jpg

ln411-i.jpg

mb174-i.jpg

pz633-i.jpg

br691-i.jpg

a354-i.jpg

I personally, though i accidentally voted yes on the poll, that the french bombers have some beauty in them. While they dont seem to look like the most effective weapons in which to instill fear in the heart of the enemy, some of them with that extensive glazing and box like structure just let me appreciate the true uniqueness of the things.

Haha, less inner voices and more just waking up from a long night of...well i had a long night. But something about those bombers just gets me, they look like its a miracle they flew, but i can just see one flying in front of a sunset somewhere, and the glazing and structure being silhouetted by the sun, it would look pretty damn cool.

If you find French bombers attractive, and something about them "just gets you..." never post a picture of any woman you've been with, please.

I don't think ugly quite has it covered...voted yes..I have read french aircraft were very slow to attack however very fast when running away...
did anyone see on ebay there is a large cache of french WW2 circa 1940 infantry rifles for sale. add reads rifles have never been fired and all have only been dropped once.
Kevin

I voted no. I kinda like the looks of the Amiot 143, Bloch MB.200 210. Curved, smooth, sleek looking planes get kinda monotonous, its nice to see some angles once in a while.

*Ducks the rocks and tomatoes already starting to fly in his direction*

If you find French bombers attractive, and something about them "just gets you..." never post a picture of any woman you've been with, please.

Hey, thats a little uncalled for, and were i not afraid of getting kicked off the one forum where i can find people who know what theyre talking about, i would really have something to say to you...the discussion was about our opinions on the aircraft, not on the decision of the person who answered the poll...keep your negative comments to your self please, if they concern me, or anyone whom i am with, were it about the aircraft, leaving out your little knock at my standards of beauty between a woman and aircraft, i wouldnt have been offended.

Thats a decent pic of a Farman 223, up there around pic 3 or so. France used one of them named Jules Verne to bomb Berlin on June 7, 1940.

Ive read that this was the first time Berlin was bombed during WWII (and albeit by the French!!) I dont know whether thats the truth or not though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back