Bruce Crandall (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Check out the rest of his entries...they're hilarious, fairly historically accurate, hilarious, profane, hilarious, and posted every Friday. These got me through 11 hours of my wife bein in labor. Heh. Everyone gave me a hard time about being on a laptop while she was in labor...until I pointed out that she was on her cell phone, texting. :lol: Still...love this site! I think it was Matt who posted it here awhile back, that's how I found it.

Shoot the guy an email....I'm trying to get Lt. Nathan G. Gordon featured one week. Nathan Green Gordon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very cool link, Alien! Crandall is definitely a character. I wonder how much his personality was really like Greg Kinnear's portrayal. Thanks for the heads up.

If you liked the movie, read the book. The movie only covered the first half of the book. The book, BTW, is still required reading at WestPoint (from what I've heard...no verification on that).

If you liked the movie, read the book. The movie only covered the first half of the book. The book, BTW, is still required reading at WestPoint (from what I've heard...no verification on that).

Actually have, as well as We Are Soldiers Still. Great stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back