Franklin Mint Quality?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sunnydin

Recruit
Apr 30, 2009
I am new to this site, and modeling. Because of my eyesight failure, I am unable to assemble any models. But, I would like to acquire some WWII aircraft and modern jets; and was wondering about the quality of already assembled models such as Franklin Mint? Are there other companies supplying pre-assembled models. What are the top three contenders?
I am open for any suggestions and opinions. I would like to stay the scale of 1:48...Thanks for any/all assistance!

I am new to this site, and modeling. Because of my eyesight failure, I am unable to assemble any models. But, I would like to acquire some WWII aircraft and modern jets; and was wondering about the quality of already assembled models such as Franklin Mint? Are there other companies supplying pre-assembled models. What are the top three contenders?
I am open for any suggestions and opinions. I would like to stay the scale of 1:48...Thanks for any/all assistance!
I have a few of the Franklin mint 1/48th and I like them , bad thing about them is the not many new releases , Hobbycraft has some really nice 1/48 and they are more pricey. I like them cuz they are sturdy. No comments on the dust and the stain on the wall please:lol:

Attachments

• 2009_04300003 2_1_1.jpg
    2009_04300003 2_1_1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 113
I have alot of the Franklin Mint aircraft....
I have that same Spitfire as PbFoot as well as a F-86, P-47, P-40, F-117, and F-16... If you want any pictures just let me know, but they are very good, alot of detail and care goes into them, even though my P-40 has a defective landing gear :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back