FW-190 A detail drawings required (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only people that warrant get that treatment. If someone is a respectable member of the forum then they get treated with respect and 99 percent of the people in this forum do.

However I dont feel that we have to explain ourselves so I will leave it at that.

If you wish to stay here that is great, you can contribute and learn and teach like the rest of us. If you dont like it here, you can leave.

I thought I was entitled to an opinion...
You are - but I will not tolerate you making comments to a moderator in the manner you did especially if this issue did not concern you. As stated the Internet is very vast, pick your url and fly away if you don't like it here...

the whole stinking basis for this thread was done on consideration of a seller on e-bay whom was selling his wares on this very forum..........a no no

thus the rules were broken. Certain individuals have taken sides some unwisely and that is fine. but we have had an overload of spammers recently which have taken a banning on a permanent basis in immediate fashion.

the thread should now be closed, everyone has made their point although we are not agreeing...........back to aircraft gents 8)

happy trails. write the mods a private if you would please if you desire a personal venting ......... not on here

Piss on that turd... Piss on both of them....

My point here is that as a moderator one should be moderating...

And it seems to me that if you give me a warning for

"Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language"

Then Lesofprimus deserves one as well, and it needs to be public.

There has never been a successfull extinguishing of a fire by pouring on petrol, and that's all that has occured here... the flame on this thread is a direct result of poor moderating..

Look at the thread, read it and then tell me it couldn't have been handled better... and if you do decide to ban me it's for reminding you that Moderators should be under the same rules as everyone else on this forum...

And not for disagreeing with your actions to ban the individual or your reasons for doing so.

Respect.

Simon

I'm sorry if this upset you guys but moderators should have the bottle to moderate each other, and have the respect to accept being moderated when it's called for, we're all human afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back