FW-190 A detail drawings required (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weimopower

Recruit
Dec 1, 2006
Hello,

for a rebuilding project on FW-190A I need a source of detailed drawings of complete airframe. Hope somebody could help me. CAD-drawings very, very welcome!

This individual came on this forum claiming to have copyrights to dated WW2 material when in fact it was public domain stuff not being used for profit or resale. His profile stated he was from the US but in actuality he was from NZ. Aside from that he started spamming his ebay site through out this forum which is something we will not tolerate. Had he asked we could of worked something out for him to advertise but insted he sought to display his stupidity. As we discussed this through e mails he proceeded to show that he's somewhere between imbecile and mildly insane. With that said he's gone - I've seen his stuff on E Bay and most of it seems very interesting but the bottom line here we will not be pushed around by bar room lawyers who think they have a copy right on modern western history as well as spammers.

This individual came on this forum claiming to have copyrights to dated WW2 material when in fact it was public domain stuff not being used for profit or resale. His profile stated he was from the US but in actuality he was from NZ. Aside from that he started spamming his ebay site through out this forum which is something we will not tolerate.

Hello,

Thanks for clarifying this. I bought from this gent via eBay on the declared assumption that the business was based in NZ: obviously can't comment on the stuff I haven't seen but (for what it's worth and with very limited experience of these things) the Bf109 documentation I've received has been excellent value for money.

Good forum, by the way....

Patrick

I don't think you should have suspended Flug-archiv 20 from this forum. I have bought things from this man and if he says that he has copyright over something and has said so to the administrators and this sites response was to shut him down here, then it sounds to me like censorship. Let him have his say. The fact is that there ARE some things posted here that seem to be (shall we say) a little free with other people's property - book copies, plans, downloads from other sites, stuff from other CDs. Besides, I didn't think it was possible to spam on a forum. What did he do - leave a message? Maybe 2 messages or even 10. I for one would like to hear from him and I think forum members would benefit. He has posted free stuff in high res on other sites for members. This sites loss I recon.

I don't think you should have suspended Flug-archiv 20 from this forum. I have bought things from this man and if he says that he has copyright over something and has said so to the administrators and this sites response was to shut him down here, then it sounds to me like censorship. Let him have his say. The fact is that there ARE some things posted here that seem to be (shall we say) a little free with other people's property - book copies, plans, downloads from other sites, stuff from other CDs. Besides, I didn't think it was possible to spam on a forum. What did he do - leave a message? Maybe 2 messages or even 10. I for one would like to hear from him and I think forum members would benefit. He has posted free stuff in high res on other sites for members. This sites loss I recon.

It was discussed with the other moderators before I banned him and he did have his say - he's gone PERIOD! If you want to buy his stuff, fine, if you think it was unfair that we banned him, well you're entitled to your opinion; bottom line, he came off as an ass and he's gone and I'd ban anyone else who spams this forum or comes off like a jerk to me or any member of moderator. The stuff posted here isn't for resale and it's for the benefit of members of this site. If you don't like this situation I suggest you find another forum that has less tech stuff to download.

BTW - I looked up your IP address - why are you posting a US flag when your address is from New Zealand?

we've lost nothing from that clown, he has been on other ww2 Aviation sites with a know it all attitude about copyright documentation. I have several photos I have had from the 1950's that are supposed in his copyrighted collection he purchased from two other gents ............. well isn't that a fine pile of manure. to claiam something like that under "your" copyright is just plain crap ~

get over it, we have improved .. . ......

v/r E ~

Hello,

Thanks for clarifying this. I bought from this gent via eBay on the declared assumption that the business was based in NZ: obviously can't comment on the stuff I haven't seen but (for what it's worth and with very limited experience of these things) the Bf109 documentation I've received has been excellent value for money.

Good forum, by the way....

Patrick

Sorry I did not respond to your other post, I did not come into this thread for a few days because I was not online much. Anyhow as for the stuff you bought, you could have gotten it for free probably because you can not have copyright on stuff that is either public domain or not yours. As in the case of Messerschmitt. Does he own the company? No. Pictures from WW2 that are all over the internet are not his either. Pictures that are in books that I have, are not his either. Pics that he has that I also have at home that were given to me are not his either.

the Bf109 documentation I've received has been excellent value for money.

..not so the Bf 109 pictures I bought ..they were poor quality repros of images belonging to official archives...in fact I specifically asked for one knowing full well it was a Bundesarchiv photo and had been published by Jochen Prien with a BA reference....needless to say the book image was clearer than the repro I received ....I too am glad he's gone ..he got Ebay's arbitration service involved when I gave him negative feedback ...he's a bully who thinks he has copyright on any well known image just because he has a negative in his collection..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back