Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

FW-190 A detail drawings required

Schematics Discuss FW-190 A detail drawings required in the Technical forums; Hello, for a rebuilding project on FW-190A I need a source of detailed drawings of complete airframe. Hope somebody could ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

    FW-190 A detail drawings required

    Hello,



    for a rebuilding project on FW-190A I need a source of detailed drawings of complete airframe. Hope somebody could help me. CAD-drawings very, very welcome!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    1
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FW190 - Fuselage Geometry HERE BENTLEY DRAWING THE BEST
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    3
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try this guy. He has good stuff, and these are original copies.

    eBay Store - Flug-archiv 20: Blueprint Multi - CD: Spitfire Mk I Aircraft Plan s Blueprint s UPDATED

    I have purchased drawings from him and they are scanned original copies purchased on CD or DVD.

  5. #5
    Der Crew Chief DerAdlerIstGelandet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA/Germany
    Posts
    40,575
    Country
    United States
    Country II
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by white7 View Post
    Try this guy. He has good stuff, and these are original copies.

    eBay Store - Flug-archiv 20: Blueprint Multi - CD: Spitfire Mk I Aircraft Plan s Blueprint s UPDATED

    I have purchased drawings from him and they are scanned original copies purchased on CD or DVD.
    That guy just got banned from this forum!


    fly boy:"isnt that the first jet bomber becasue i have flown one in a flight sim before and i know how it handles"

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gather he is also helping Flugwerk in Germany and have also seen some Fw 190 D-9 stuff in his auctions.

    eBay Store - Flug-archiv 20: Manual - CD, Blueprint Multi - CD, Blueprint Single - CD

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAdlerIstGelandet View Post
    That guy just got banned from this forum!
    Sir,

    Please can you explain this? I've recently bought several very high quality documents from Flug-archiv-20: what was the issue please?

    Patrick

  8. #8
    World Travelling Doctor? Gnomey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Royal Deeside/Swansea, UK
    Posts
    33,090
    Country
    Great Britain
    Country II
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    He spammed repeatly.


    "Success is not Final, Failure is not Fatal, it is the Courage to Continue that Counts"
    Sir Winston Churchill

    "To him the People of the World Largely owe the Freedom and Liberties they Enjoy Today"
    Enscription on Hugh Dowding's (AOC Fighter Command 1936-40) statue in London


    My Photo Collections on Flickr

  9. #9
    IP/Mech THE GREAT GAZOO FLYBOYJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    21,590
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    This individual came on this forum claiming to have copyrights to dated WW2 material when in fact it was public domain stuff not being used for profit or resale. His profile stated he was from the US but in actuality he was from NZ. Aside from that he started spamming his ebay site through out this forum which is something we will not tolerate. Had he asked we could of worked something out for him to advertise but insted he sought to display his stupidity. As we discussed this through e mails he proceeded to show that he's somewhere between imbecile and mildly insane. With that said he's gone - I've seen his stuff on E Bay and most of it seems very interesting but the bottom line here we will not be pushed around by bar room lawyers who think they have a copy right on modern western history as well as spammers.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYBOYJ View Post
    This individual came on this forum claiming to have copyrights to dated WW2 material when in fact it was public domain stuff not being used for profit or resale. His profile stated he was from the US but in actuality he was from NZ. Aside from that he started spamming his ebay site through out this forum which is something we will not tolerate.
    Hello,

    Thanks for clarifying this. I bought from this gent via eBay on the declared assumption that the business was based in NZ: obviously can't comment on the stuff I haven't seen but (for what it's worth and with very limited experience of these things) the Bf109 documentation I've received has been excellent value for money.

    Good forum, by the way....

    Patrick

  11. #11
    IP/Mech THE GREAT GAZOO FLYBOYJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    21,590
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many thanks, enjoy...

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think you should have suspended Flug-archiv 20 from this forum. I have bought things from this man and if he says that he has copyright over something and has said so to the administrators and this sites response was to shut him down here, then it sounds to me like censorship. Let him have his say. The fact is that there ARE some things posted here that seem to be (shall we say) a little free with other people's property - book copies, plans, downloads from other sites, stuff from other CDs. Besides, I didn't think it was possible to spam on a forum. What did he do - leave a message? Maybe 2 messages or even 10. I for one would like to hear from him and I think forum members would benefit. He has posted free stuff in high res on other sites for members. This sites loss I recon.

  13. #13
    IP/Mech THE GREAT GAZOO FLYBOYJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    21,590
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilian View Post
    I don't think you should have suspended Flug-archiv 20 from this forum. I have bought things from this man and if he says that he has copyright over something and has said so to the administrators and this sites response was to shut him down here, then it sounds to me like censorship. Let him have his say. The fact is that there ARE some things posted here that seem to be (shall we say) a little free with other people's property - book copies, plans, downloads from other sites, stuff from other CDs. Besides, I didn't think it was possible to spam on a forum. What did he do - leave a message? Maybe 2 messages or even 10. I for one would like to hear from him and I think forum members would benefit. He has posted free stuff in high res on other sites for members. This sites loss I recon.
    It was discussed with the other moderators before I banned him and he did have his say - he's gone PERIOD! If you want to buy his stuff, fine, if you think it was unfair that we banned him, well you're entitled to your opinion; bottom line, he came off as an ass and he's gone and I'd ban anyone else who spams this forum or comes off like a jerk to me or any member of moderator. The stuff posted here isn't for resale and it's for the benefit of members of this site. If you don't like this situation I suggest you find another forum that has less tech stuff to download.

    BTW - I looked up your IP address - why are you posting a US flag when your address is from New Zealand?
    Last edited by FLYBOYJ; 01-17-2007 at 11:28 AM.

  14. #14
    the old Sage Erich's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Platonic Sphere
    Posts
    13,060
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    we've lost nothing from that clown, he has been on other ww2 Aviation sites with a know it all attitude about copyright documentation. I have several photos I have had from the 1950's that are supposed in his copyrighted collection he purchased from two other gents ............. well isn't that a fine pile of manure. to claiam something like that under "your" copyright is just plain crap ~

    get over it, we have improved .. . ......

    v/r E ~
    Rip it up !

  15. #15
    Der Crew Chief DerAdlerIstGelandet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA/Germany
    Posts
    40,575
    Country
    United States
    Country II
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not shedding a tear...


    fly boy:"isnt that the first jet bomber becasue i have flown one in a flight sim before and i know how it handles"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198