Request-Plans Bachem Natter (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tango35

Airman 1st Class
May 1, 2005
Hannover Region
Hello folks,
maybe someone of you can help me with drawings or plans of a Bachem Natter for a modeling project.

thanks in advance

Thomas

Thomas,

There are plans in the books Projekt Natter Last of the Wonder Weapons by Brett Gooden as well as in Bachem Ba 349 Natter by David Myhra. The book Natter Bachem Ba 349 by Joachim Dressel also has plans.

This aircraft was being continuously refined so there are many versions of the plans out there.

MarkV

This is all I had, good luck!

natter-ba349.jpg

Natter.gif
]

ba349_esq.jpg

Thomas,

Many years ago I sent a similar request (I assume it was via E-mail but I can't be sure) to the research section (or the like) of the Deutsches Museum, Munich, Bavaria, Germany. Seeing as they had built a replica of the Bachem BA-349 'Natter' vertical takeoff rocket fighter I figured they would be the ones to contact. Not long after I received a small package of "plans" that I'm sure would be helpful to you also. I'm in the process of moving so most of my material is packed away or I would scan and send to you. Sorry...

Jim

HI Jim, are you moved already ? I just have joined the forum, because I saw some interesting materials for my plastic model kits building activities. I would be very happy to get anything about the Bachem 349-Natter project, the plane as the launch tower. Can U send me something too, plz ? Thanks in advance, Dalibor ([email protected])

Users who are viewing this thread

Back