wings of war (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jrk

Airman 1st Class
Jul 26, 2005
staffordshire
this game is for the xbox format and is brilliant.its absed on several main campaigns thattook part in ww1.you start off in a be2c observation plain armed with a single vickers.as you go along you fly through bonus markers and pick engine upgrades to make the plane faster,extra guns extra bombs and later extra rockets.you finish off in yes you geussed it the good old se5.all the planes in the game are named differently for copyright laws apart from the fokker eindecker thats known as eindecker.

sorry.but i couldnt find a ww1 game lounge.if i did i assure you it would have gone in there.

jrk said:
oh yeah so it is...................................i suppose i better take the shades off

doh!

I know :oops: I was just telling you so you could know.

Well, I've bought played it jrk and I'm afraid that I found it about as exciting as watching paint dry. :sleeping:

It has all the bad points of a full-on simulator, yet with the bad points of an 'arcadey' game! :rolleyes:

It's not a patch on SWON or HOTP, though WW1 is not so much my bag so perhaps I'm being unfair?

The worst bit is it could have easily been sooo much better, as it has a few good points and is so nearly there...

I actually like SWON Archangel! :D (nice HO-IX BTW :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back